|Song: My Sweet Lord|
|Artist: George Harrison|
|Album: All Things Must Pass|
George Harrison “My Sweet Lord”
All Things Must Pass
Weird Al Yankovic side by side with the original artists.
From top to bottom:
- "I Love Rock and Roll" - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts / "I Love Rocky Road"
- "Beat It" - Michael Jackson / "Eat It"
- "Bad" - Michael Jackson / "Fat"
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana / "Smells Like Nirvana"
- "Gangsta’s Paradise" - Coolio / "Amish Paradise"
- "Ridin’" - Chamillionaire / "White and Nerdy"
My hand writing sucks but I made some lame signs for work today.
Two ways of dealing with tear gas grenades from comrades in Turkey: Either submerge them in water. Make sure you can close off the container cause the gas will still spread for a while. Or throw them in the fire so the gas burns off before it can spread.